Friday, September 2, 2011

happy birthday to me

I am officially 24 years old. 
Hooray for getting older... Don't know if I'm getting any wiser.


Here we go for another year. 
Hopefully, I can make it a good one. 

How?
I have no idea.

I knew a girl that made a Bucket List for every year of her life, the number in accordance to the age she was about to become. I thought I might do the same. Here are my goals for the upcoming year:
(some may change with time, but this is what I'm thinking)


24 Goals 

Lose pounds

Begin to practice the piano again

Be able to jam on my guitar

Become employed in a full-time job

Buy a car! (I'm really going to do it! Soonish)

Pay off a substantial amount on my student loans

Go on a date at least once a month (might be ambitious, but....meh)

Read the four Gospels

Travel outside the state at least twice

Graduate from Institute

Try out a "30 for 30" Challenge

Run a 5K

fall in love

Read all of Shakespeare's plays

Write a song

Donate blood

Take singing lessons

Ride in a hot air balloon

Learn to play the harmonica

Hike after dark

watch the sunrise

Go stargazing

Break 100 while bowling

Volunteer at Make a Wish

Ride a major roller-coaster









1 comment:

  1. I would love to go bowling with you! I think that sounds fantastic! Even if we have to go a whole bunch of times just to get to 100! In fact, I'm feeling as though my moral support at some of these activities sounds like a fantastic idea, just throwin' it out there!

    ReplyDelete